Filamento PLA Pro Spectrum
PLA Pro Spectrum per la stampa 3d
For everyone: PLA Pro Filament
The filament Spectrum PLA Pro is a material based on modified PLA dedicated to the manufacturing of filaments for 3D printing. Through the orientation of the chemical composition of the material to achieve satisfactory properties required in additive manufactured items, the advantages of PLA and ABS were successfully combined. It is thus feasible to obtain a high impact resistance of printed items (50% higher than in the classic ABS material) with a high tensile resistance and substantial rigidity, which is typical for PLA-based materials. The changed chemical composition has improved the flowability of the material, making the filament suitable for industrial application which requires good mechanical strength properties, high printing efficiency and first of all the possibility to increase the printing speed in order to boost the additive manufacturing process capacity.
|Torelance||+- 0.05 mm|
|Printing temperature||190-220 °C|
|Heating bed||Not needed|
|Weight||According to the offer on webshop|
PLA Pro advantage
- a good alternative for styrene-based materials
- printing possible without a heated bed
- easy separation of the object from the bed
- high durability comparable to ABS prints
- no shrinkage after cooling
- the possibility to obtain a perfect side surface
Elements produced by using Spectrum PLA Pro are characterized by:
- An extremely high impact resistance as compared to classic materials based on PLA, plus an impact resistance higher than in ABS by 50%,
- A higher process capacity due to the possibility to increase the printing speed (as a consequence of improved flowability),
- Better adhesion between layers allowing for smoother side surfaces, and
- Lower flammability as compared to the classic PLA and ABS.
Due to its characteristics, the filament Spectrum PLA Pro may be used in applications which require a high impact resistance and very low processing shrinkage of items and a high dimensional accuracy. These applications are thus related to the production of all kinds of guards, bumpers and other similar items (including those of large sizes).
Ancora nessuna recensione da parte degli utenti.